2.The administrator of personal data collected via the online store www.moie.pl is Katarzyna Kazimierczak running a business under the name miii Katarzyna Kazimierczyk with headquarters in Łódź at ul. Millionowa 70/7, postal code 92-334, NIP (tax identification number) 7282526046, REGON 101790082, e-mail: email@example.com – hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator” and being at the same time a webshop service provider and seller.
3. Customer personal data is processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
4. The administrator ensures that the data collected by him is processed in accordance with the law, collected for marked, legitimate purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND DATA RECEIVERS
1. The purpose, scope and recipients of data processed by the Administrator result from actions taken by the customer in the online store www.moie.pl.
2. Possible purposes of collecting clients personal data by the Administrator:
– conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of services via electronic form (Order Form, Account, Newsletter).
3. Possible recipients of personal data of online store customers:
- The Administrator provides the collected personal customer data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment of the goods purchased by the customer at the request of the Administrator.
- The Administrator provides the collected personal customer data to a selected entity servicing payments made electronically or by credit card in the online store.
- The Administrator may process the following personal data of customers using the Online Store: name and surname; e-mail adress; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence (if different from delivery address). In the case of non-consumer customers, the Administrator may additionally process the company’s name, tax identification number (NIP) and the address of the customer’s registered office.
- Providing personal data referred to in the point above is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract of sale or contract for the provision of electronic services in the online store www.moie.pl. The scope of data required to conclude the contract is indicated on the website of the online store.
4. Every processing of customer data must be based on a proper legal basis, in accordance with applicable law. The legal basis for the processing of customer data in order to provide services, including matching them with the client’s interests, analyzing and improving them and ensuring their security is indispensable for the performance of contracts for their provision. The legitimate interest of the Administrator is the legal basis for statistical measurements and the Administrator’s own marketing. The processing of customer data for marketing purposes of third parties will be based on the customer’s free consent.
The data will be stored until it is necessary to achieve the intended purpose of data processing, i.e. up to 2 years from the release of the goods.
COOKIES AND OPERATING DATA
1. Cookies are text files sent by the server and saved on the side of the person visiting the website of the online store (e.g. on the hard drive of the computer, laptop or in the smartphone’s memory – depending on what device the visitors use the online store).
2. The Administrator may process data contained in Cookies when users use the online store for the following purposes:
– identifying visitors as logged in to the online store and showing that they are logged in;
– memorizing products added to the basket in order to place an order;
– remembering data from completed registration forms, order forms, surveys or login details to an online store;
– customizing the content of the online store website to the individual preferences of the visitors and optimizing the use of online store websites;
– keeping anonymous statistics on how to use the online store’s website.
5. Detailed information on changing cookie settings in the most popular web browsers is available in the help section of each web browser.
6. The Administrator also processes logs (IP address, domain), i.e. anonymous operational data related to the use of the online store, which are used to generate statistics helpful in administering the online store. These data do not contain features that identify visitors to the online store website. These data are not disclosed to third parties.
CONTROL, ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND ITS IMPROVEMENT
Every person has the right to access their personal data, control data processing that concerns them, rectify them, delete them, limit processing, or to object the processing/transfer of data;
Each person has the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if the processing of your personal data would violate the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Client’s personal data are not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
If the client gives consent to the processing of his personal data, the consent may be revoked at any time.
In order to correct the above rights, the client may contact the Administrator by sending a relevant written message or by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, unauthorized removal, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction. .
3. The Administrator appropriately provides the following technical measures to prevent the collection and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons:
– securing the data set against unauthorized access;
– access to the account only after entering the login and password.